CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A kick in the butt from my sis!

Okay so my sister has been itching to get me to update my blog........ so here goes nothing.

We have had a very boring last couple of months, not much has changed same as usual just doing the same things day in and day out.

I have still been dealing with my burn that I got almost a year ago when I had Brianna. I don't remember if I wrote on here what happened, but here is a quick refresher:

I went into to have Brianna and after having Brianna I had a sore jaw, so sore that the nurse went and got me a hot IV pack to put on my jaw, I had it on my jaw, and then the nurses were asking me to sign papers, Brianna's temperature was dropping, and my husband, being the best man that he is was asking me what I would like to eat. So what happens I set the hot IV pack down to deal with all the craziness, then a pillow got put over it and I didn't realize it was there. It sat for a good 30 minutes just enough time to give me severe 2nd and 3rd degree burns..... oh yeah if you are asking how in the world did you not feel something hot and burny, burning your leg Kiersten???? Its because I had a little thing called epidural..... GOD BLESS THE EPIDURAL!!!!!! If anyone is wondering if I will ever get one again, the answer is....................... yes please!!!! LOL!!!!!!

So now fast forward through this whole ordeal after having 4 wound vacs to suck my wound to the surface, 2 surgeries, and a lot of scrapping and miserable pain not to mention now I'm going to hyperbarics which is just boring and to me a complete waste of my time, we are now down to one miserable little spot that just seems to not want to go away!!!!!!!! The hospital wants to get this thing nipped in the bud and well quite frankly SO DO I!!!!!!!! I'm tired of going into wound care and now I'm going in 7 days a week which is becoming very stressful and hard on Joe and I and my mom who has been very generous to watch the girls for me. Hopefully I will just be done with this whole ordeal before Christmas!!!!!!!! That would be the best Christmas present EVER!!!!!!

Anyways enough about my pathetic problems........

Onto the light of my eye, and love of my life!!!!!! My hubby!!!!!!! Joe is doing well he is sick right now with a cold actually all the family is, but we're managing....... Anyways he is trying to enjoy working at Pepsi, but it is not an easy job..... It has long hard hours which takes a toll on him and me and he has a hard time getting along with his co workers, but we know there isn't really anything else out there right now that will pay as good as what he is getting paid, and we are just grateful to have a job, with the economy being the way that it is and seeing people without work we feel like we are very blessed to have a job, we thank Heavenly Father every day for his job!!!! Joe knows that he may hate his job, but he always looks at it as he could not have one at all, and then where would we be????? Trust me he has had some pretty horrible jobs before, and we were really worried how we were going to make it, so its nice that joe has a job that takes care of the bills and puts food on the table.
Joe has also been amazing through all of this wound care stuff, yes there has been times where I would like to strangle him for having attitude about it, but I realize that it is just as hard on him as it is me, and that his complaining is just his way of letting off steam abut the whole situation, but he is amazing and wonderful to me and the girls.... I don't know what I would do with out him! Shout out to my HUNNY!!!!! Love you BOO!!!!

Onto the 3 year old, and OH MY GOODNESS she is definitely 3!!!!!! Raylee is finally some what potty trained she is still having so bowel problems, but will work through those hopefully, she keeps saying if I use the potty I get to go to pre-school and mom I want to go to pre-school!!!! She is so excited for that I, on the other hand am not, but I know it will be good for her and for me!!!!! She is still having trouble sleeping at night in her bed!!!! She starts out in her own bed, and some how ends up in our bed at 1 or 2 in the morning..... which leaves Joe and I with very sore backs!!!!

Onto my almost one year old!!!!!! Brianna is doing amazing!!!!! We love her so much she is now walking on her own some what she falls on her butt every now and then and just decides to crawl, because hey....... its easier than trying to get back up and walk again, but she is getting better at it everyday!!!! I'm so sad she has grown up so fast and I have missed so much due to my burn........ it makes me cry everyday to know that I missed her growing up from her little cute baby self, but I'm happy that I have her and that's really all that matters. The down side is that not having that baby time with her and watching her grow up makes me really baby hungry...... DON'T WORRY FOLKS WE'RE NOT HAVING ANYMORE, ANYTIME SOON!!!!!! No I always remind myself two is enough for now!!!! At least the kids remind me of that everyday when they're breaking things, and asking for drinks, and wanting to play games RIGHT NOW!!!!! Yes, they always keeping me going, and knowing that they are the only 2 I need for now!!!!! I love them though both of them are amazing and have such different personalities which I'm grateful that they do, because they balance each other out so well.... Raylee is a firecracker, and Brianna is my mellow child which I love so much!!!!!!!

Well there is your update sis, I now have to go wipe a booty, and take care of my house work, until next time love you all!!!

the Maguire's

1 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

Its about time...LOL I'm glad to hear things are going well, and slightly crazy at the same time...it keeps you limber...LOL Hang in there chica! Hugs and loves!